Jumat, 01 Mei 2015

Naruto's Quotes

 "Somebody told me I'm failure ! I'll prove them wrong !" ~ Uzumaki Naruto

 "If peole change ... then so can I. But some things never change, Bonds. I'd like to learn more about them." ~ Sai

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it ?" ~ Hatake Kakashi

"We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our  death. As death comes to embrace you, you will relise what you are. That's what death it, don't you think ?" ~ Uchiha Itachi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it ?" ~ Hatake Kakashi

"The true measure of a Shinobi is not how he lives but how he dies. It's not what they do in life but what they did befoore dying that proves their worth." ~ Jiraiya

"For me, revenge is everything and failure is nothing." ~ Uchiha Sasuke

"I'm just being me, and you should just keep being you. It's stupid to talk about all the things that you're not." ~ Shikamaru Nara

"When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become ... as strong as they can be." ~ Uzumaki Naruto

"Whenever someone thinks of you, that's where home is ... so if someone is thinkng about me, then that's the palce I go back to ?" ~ Uzumaki Naruto

"Listen ... In this world whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long asa the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love." ~ Uchiha Madara

"A hero is not one that never falls. He is the one that gets up, again and again, never losing sight of this dreams." ~ Rock Lee

"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be!" ~ Uzumaki Naruto

"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life." ~ Hatake Kakashi

"Real strengh is not what you have when fighting for only yourself. when you have something special that you want to protect, only than can you become trully strong!" ~ Uzumaki Naruto

"I'm not gonna run away. I never go back on my word ! That's my ninja way" ~ Uzumaki Naruto

"I believe that the day will come when people can truly understand each other." ~ Jiraiya

"When people are protecting something trully special to them, they can become . . . as strong as they can be." ~ Uzumaki Naruto

"Those who don't respect the memoriesof their friends are scum . . . That's why the fond mempries I have of the old you . . . I will never give them up." ~ Hatake Kakashi

"As long as there is a love. There will be a hate." ~ Minato Namikaze


"Time is like a shooting star, it shines for a long time, it will come by strongly. Today, which will never . I won't give up." ~ Uzumaki Naruto


"They are all laughig. You're laughing at the cos of Itachi's life, laughing together completely ignorant of everything. Your laughing voice sound like contempt and mocking me now, I will change those laughs to screams and wails." ~ Uchiha Sasuke

"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life" ~ Hatake Kakashi

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash ! That's true . . . But those who abandon their comrades, are worse than Trash!" ~ Hatake Kakashi

"Stop Complaning about fate and saying how it can't be changed!" ~ Uzumaki Naruto

"I Spared your life on a whim, nothing more. But this time, my whim is telling me to finish what I started . . " ~ Uchiha Sasuke

"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your self and acknowlage what you see." ~ Uchiha Itachi

"Feel the pain, look at the pain, accept the pain, know the pain, and now . .. The world will know the true meaning of pain." ~ Pein Nagato

"Peace under an illusion is not true peace, It's only meaningful if the world manage to accomplish it." ~ Gaara

"I'm not sure if I have any friends that's because I'm not sure if they consider me their." ~ Shino Aburame

 "The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure."  ~ Uchiha Sasuke

 "Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens" ~ Uchiha Itachi

"Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life's greatest lessons are learned throuh PAIN." ~ Pein Nagato

"The world will know true pain, and the fear of that pain will put an end to war . . . It will lead the world to stability and peace" ~ Pein Nagato

"I'd ask what you're doing, but to tell you the truth. I don't really care." ~ Uchiha Itachi

"No matter what you decide to do from now on . . . . I will love you forever." ~ Uchiha Itachi

"To surmount the obstacles, you and I have to continue to live together, even if it means hating each other, that's the meaning of a big brother . . . " ~ Uchiha Itachi

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as corresct and true. That's how they define 'reality'. But what does it mean to be 'correct' or 'true' ? Merely vague concepts . . . their 'reality' may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs ?" ~ Uchiha Itachi

"Just by lying, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated" ~ Uzumaki Nagato

"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of harted." ~ Uchiha Madara

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as corresct and true. That's how they define 'reality'. But what does it mean to be 'correct' or 'true' ? Merely vague concepts . . . their 'reality' may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs ?" ~ Uchiha Itachi

"If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth." ~ Pein Nagato

"We are just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge and become a chain of hatred." ~ Pein Nagato


"You think you're only one who matter. You think you can put off death. But that peace made you foolish and thoughtless. Ig you kill someone, someone else will kill you. . . this hatred bind us together. I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain." ~  Pein Nagato
"Even the most ignorant. Innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what the pain is." ~ Pein Akatsuki
"If you do not know the same pain, you can never understand another person." ~ Pein Nagato

"You said that you will be with me forever. . . . then where are you now ?" ~ Pein Nagato

"Living within it, aware of the past, predicting the future. that is what it means to know history. " ~ Pein Nagato

"Learn to accept how to embrace the fear of feeling about what it's like to contemplate what it is to know true pain, because when I had nothing and no one, I always had PAIN." ~ Pein Nagato

"Do you understand pain a little now ?If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth." ` Pein Nagato.

1 komentar: